Monday, September 15, 2008

September Updates

Hi everyone! It has been a busy couple of months! Here are just a few photos until Mommy gets time to upload a complete album. First, here are Daddy and me in front of our new home (we moved in early August.)

I started my first gymnastics class. Here I am running on the trampoline. Olympics 2024, here I come!

We went to Daddy's work picnic. I went swimming, played in the ball pit, and ate blueberry ice cream. I like blueberry ice cream!
Mommy and me relaxing in the ball pit (she didn't do a good job of cleaning my face - note leftover blueberry ice cream....)
That same weekend in early September, I also visited Oak Meadow Park, where I rode the train, the carousel, their real bomber airplane, and (below) drove a fire truck.
FINALLY - it was my birthday weekend, and here is my first big present from Mommy and Daddy: my own play structure and slide (I really like slides.) It also has a wheel so I can "drive" it.
Then came the day of my big party, and another new present (from Ah-gong and Ah-mah) - it arrived about 5 minutes before the party started and was a big hit with all the other kids... a sand and water table.Aunt Helen sharing my birthday cake with me. Some people at the party ate their own piece of cake without sharing any with me - how selfish.
More fun at the water table - here with Adam and Uncle Ivan.
Later, Adam, Oliver and I turned my playtent into a mosh pit.

Hope you all enjoyed that - more to come when Mommy's back in town with some free time!
Love,
Bryce

No comments: